Global Marine Coatings Industry 2018 Market Research Report provides industry overview for different region and along with history of development. The report includes twelve chapters with global key Manufacturers Analysis as well as global trend of Marine Coatings Market.
ReportsnReports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This new report on the global Marine Coatings market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Marine Coatings Market is estimated to be US$ 4.45 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach US$ 5.29 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.50% from 2017 to 2022. The growth of the marine coatings market can be attributed to the continuous growth of the shipbuilding and offshore engineering industries in emerging economies.
Get Free Sample Copy of Marine Coatings Market spread across 139 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 125 Tables and 28 Figures at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=315183
The Marine Coatings Market has been studied in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East &Africa. The Asia Pacific region is expected to lead the marine coatings market during the forecast period,owing to the increased consumption of marine coatings in emerging economies such as China, India, and South Korea.
The Asia Pacific Marine Coatings Market is also projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022, in terms of value. The demand for oil & gas is increasing in tandem with the ongoing urbanization and industrialization in the region. This, in turn, has fueled the demand for large cargo vessels from the region, thereby increasing the demand for marine coatings in the Asia Pacific region.
Top Key Players in the “Marine Coatings Market” include are
• PPG Industries (US)
• AkzoNobel (Netherlands)
• Hempel (Denmark)
• Sherwin-Williams (US)
• Jotun (Norway)
• Chugoku Marine Paints (Japan)
• Nippon Paint (Japan)
• Kansai Paint (Japan)
• Axalta (US)
• BASF Coatings (Germany)
Access Complete Report on “Marine Coatings Market by Resin (Epoxy, Alkyd, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Polyester, and Fluoropolymer), Product Type (Anti-corrosion Coating, Antifouling Coating), Applications (Cargo Ship, Passenger Ship, Boat), and Region – Global Forecast to 2022” at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=315183
The Study Objectives of this report are:
• To forecast the size of the marine coatings market with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South America, and the Middle East & Africa, along with their respective key countries
• To define, describe, and forecast the size of the marine coatings market based on resin, product type, application, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors such as drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the marine coatings market
• To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall marine coatings market
• To track and analyze recent developments such as new product launches, expansions, partnerships, and acquisitions undertaken in the marine coatings market
• To analyze opportunities in the marine coatings market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
Key Target Audience
• Chemical Suppliers
• Manufacturers of Marine Coatings
• Raw Material Suppliers
• Manufacturers of Coatings
• Government and Research Organizations
• Research and Consulting Firms
• Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Marine Coatings
• Industry Associations
Name: Mr. Vishal
Email: Send Email
Address: Corporate Headquarters Tower B5, office 101, Magarpatta SEZ, Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 469420