Some of the key players in Global Molecular Breeding market include Eurofins, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina Inc., SGS, LGC Group, Danbred, Intertek, Lemnatec, Charles River, Slipstream Automation, and Fruitbreedomics.
Factors such as rise in funds for agrigenomics, increasing research & development activities in the developing nations on agricultural activities, advantages associated with the adjuvant solutions are expected to fuel the growth of the market. However, lack of laboratory infrastructure, the dearth of skilled professionals, and huge cost of molecular breeding is restraining the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/molecular-breeding-market/request-sample
Molecular breeding is the process of genetical improvement of plants and animals. Molecular biology techniques are applied to breeding at molecular level. The makers of genes are changed by mix and match of DNA makers in the molecular breeding technique.
In terms of application, the cereals & grains segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. With the increasing global concern on food security and rising demand for crops in various industries, there has been an increasing need to bridge the supply-demand gap, owing to which the demand for crops with the desired traits has been rising among the plant breeders.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/molecular-breeding-market
Based on geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand owing to the wide-scale application of molecular breeding techniques on crops such as corn and soybean, coupled with the favourable regulations by the US government toward the application of biotechnology in agriculture.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/molecular-breeding-market
• Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP)
• Simple Sequence Repeats (SSR)
• Other Markers
• QTL Mapping
• Marker-Assisted Selection (MAS)
• Genomic Selection
• Marker-Assisted Backcrossing (MABC)
• Marker-Assisted Recurrent Selection (MARS)
• Position Gene Cloning
• Genetic Fingerprinting
• Crop Breeding
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88936859