Obol, the only message storage and delivery service to distribute messages to contacts posthumously, announces important upgrades to its app.
Obol was created to help users prepare for a future beyond a physical existence, to express unsaid words and thoughts, share documents and information, and communicate personally with acquaintances.
The v2.0 upgrades include:
• Availability to users worldwide
• Invite contacts in-app in any country (where app is available to download) to use Obol
• Optional notification messages with personalization sent to recipients
• Manually add contacts to receive message
• Edit messages any time
• Delete contacts you do not want to receive messages
• Improved security (biometric & facial)
• Improved validation functionality
Obol users have the ability to create text, video or audio messages with file attachments including photographs and documents, to share posthumously with their contacts completely confidentially.
Obol has kept its subscription at $0.99 per month for the remainder of 2020 to remain an affordable necessity to the global community. Install The Obol App today and you will be upgraded immediately on release. Existing Obol users will receive automatic update to v2.0 with the new functionality.
There has never been a more critical time to download Obol to self-reflect and be prepared for a future of uncertainty.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Name: Mir Ahmad, President & CEO
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Obol Corporation
Address: 100 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 700, Santa Monica CA, 90401
Phone: (323) 880-6265
Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYK5mkOqToc
Release ID: 88951598