Some of the key players in Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market include 3D AG, 3M Company, Advance Track & Trace, Alpvision S.A., Ampacet Corporation, Sicpa Holding SA., SML Group, Tracelink Inc., Trutag Technologies, Inc., and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
— Factors such as rising health risks due to low-quality products in the food and beverages industry, laws & regulations enforced by governments are driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of infrastructure setup, and existence of technologies that are non-deterrent to counterfeiters are hampering the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/anti-counterfeit-packaging-market/request-sample
Anti-counterfeit packaging is mainly intended to prevent brand reproduction. It enables brand protection and enables clients to distinguish between original and counterfeit. Product imitations of clothing, electronics, pharmaceuticals and other consumer products are of lesser quality and do not meet fixed safety standards. The imitations are sold in contravention of law and cost the company vital revenue and affect brand image.
Based on technology, RFID segment is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed to its usage in almost all industries such as automotive, chemical, construction, food & beverages, and pharmaceutical industries.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/anti-counterfeit-packaging-market
By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth owing to the increasing focus on developing sustainable brand protection options.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/anti-counterfeit-packaging-market
• Covert Features
• Forensic Techniques
• Overt Features
• Tamper Evidence
• Track and Trace
• Other Features
• Tags & Labels
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
• Government & Educational Institutions
• Food & Beverage
• Electronics & Automotive
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Consumer Durables
• Clothing & Apparel
• Banks, Insurance and Financial Institutions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88946706